Eccentric actor Ezra Miller has found the perfect next role. He will take top billing to play surrealist Salvador Dalí in an upcoming film directed by Mary Harron, who you may remember helmed unlikely feminist slasher flick American Psycho .
Miller will play the famously mustachioed Spanish artist during flashbacks to his youth, while Ben Kingsley is slated to play an older Dalí as the setting shifts between New York and Spain in the 1970s.
Titled Dalí Land, the story unfolds through the eyes of gallery assistant James (Frank Dillane), and also stars Lesley Manville as Dalí’s temperamental wife Gala.
While Miller has been floating between the DC universe The Flash, and as Credence Barebone in the Fantastic Beasts franchise, this Harron project could be the twisted thriller that lends some further art cred to the 25-year-old actor.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward