Slang-spewing metalheads Ted Theodore Logan and Bill S. Preston, Esq. are back in what will be the third installment of the Bill & Ted rock’n’roll saga. You may remember the rambunctious pair traveling back in time to ace an all-or-nothing history report in Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure  or outwitting the Grim Reaper to return from the land of the dead in Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey . But in the 27 years since the credits rolled on their last adventure, the duo still have yet to fulfill their destiny of writing the song that saves the universe.
This is the premise for their new movie, Bill & Ted Face the Music. Now middle-aged dads, the lovable slackers have run out of time. The apocalypse is approaching and, worse, it’s ruining their marriages. Their band Wyld Stallyns has to strike music gold or lose everything. Keanu Reeves and Alex Martin will reprise their “most triumphant” roles as the dudes, and Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon, the franchise’s original creators, are signed on to write the script. Dean Parisot, director of Galaxy Quest , will direct.
Hear more about how the group decided to get the band back together in this video below.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old