In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
You’d probably never thought about the man behind the McAfee brand. Luckily for Hollywood, that all changed when the antivirus software tycoon was named a “person of interest” for the murder of American businessman Gregory Faull and went on the lam for a month through Latin America. McAfee was finally arrested in Guatemala earlier this month. Soon enough, as the sordid details surrounding the exploits of a brilliant, drugged-up, paranoid sex fiend unfold before our eyes, we’ll get to watch his story on the big screen.
McAfee has sold the rights to his biography to Impact Future Media, tentatively (and appropriately) titled, Running In The Background: The True Story of John McAfee, which we’d imagine to be a bit more action-packed than The Social Network. Running In The Background has not yet been cast, but we’ve got plenty of suggestions.
For more Casting Calls, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old