A Valentine’s Gift Guide for Procrastinators
Published February 11, 2011
The best thing about Valentine’s Day falling on a Monday this year is that there’s absolutely no shame in using this weekend to get your shopping done. Unfortunately, you’ve clicked through some gift guides and they all list websites to visit—and you’re balking at the overnight delivery fee that’ll get it here in time for your dinner reservation on the 14th. If you’re a New Yorker, don’t sweat it: we’ve compiled a gift guide with your plight in mind, consisting of 20 items for your lady or gentleman, all of which can be conveniently sourced to Manhattan stores. (Most are in Soho.) If you’re wondering how to thank us, well—click through the slideshow and take your pick.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work