A Valentine’s Gift Guide for Procrastinators
Published February 11, 2011
The best thing about Valentine’s Day falling on a Monday this year is that there’s absolutely no shame in using this weekend to get your shopping done. Unfortunately, you’ve clicked through some gift guides and they all list websites to visit—and you’re balking at the overnight delivery fee that’ll get it here in time for your dinner reservation on the 14th. If you’re a New Yorker, don’t sweat it: we’ve compiled a gift guide with your plight in mind, consisting of 20 items for your lady or gentleman, all of which can be conveniently sourced to Manhattan stores. (Most are in Soho.) If you’re wondering how to thank us, well—click through the slideshow and take your pick.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November