“I thought about the lifestyle of our audience, in terms of an everyday experience and utilizing everyday items, while infusing a sense of humor and novelty into this collection. For me, having fun is such an important part of the job. You have to love it and have fun with it.” —Alexander Wang
Wang for one and Wang for all! Alexander Wang takes it back to the streets—democratizing his house codes with his highly anticipated, ridiculously coveted collection for H&M. A fierce, high-impact sportswear language for today’s urban techno-tribe. Today is the day for starters orders. On your marks . . .
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters