Fashion Month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
When Americans think of British fashions, it’s often through the lens of two opposing extremes: punk or posh. For the Topshop Unique Fall/Winter 2015 collection, creative director Kate Phelan took a sharp turn towards the latter, designing clothes inspired by “posh birds”–that is, the ultimate British sophisticate with a flat in Belgravia and a mansion in the country. She was embodied in 41 looks on the runway, where models had long, flowing hair, and rosy lips and cheeks. Fur-lined coats overlaid delicate floral patterns and embroidery, and black and beige—broken up by pale blues, dusty pinks, and forest greens—anchored the palette. Evening looks offered lace, silk, and more fur, naturally.
For more from LFW Fall 2015, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress