Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview photographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Louise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Last week, Topshop Unique, the higher-end counterpart to the British retail store, gave us a collection like nothing else. This was mostly because it had a little bit of everything: fur outerwear contrasted with puffer jackets; coats, haphazardly falling off models’ shoulders, broke up simple silhouettes; business casual blazers were paired with mini shirts and youthful leather-lace skirts. A twisting floral pattern appeared on a couple dresses and silk pants–and the motif comprised the only coverage on a sheer top. All this as the palette evolved from blue, to grey, to a hodgepodge of yellows, neutrals, and earthy tones, then to green, and quietly, triumphantly faded to black.
For more of our coverage from London Fashion Week, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters