Saint Laurent creative director Hedi Slimane is a natural showman, so it’s no surprise the designer is drumming up anticipation for a confidential Saint Laurent project poised to drop February 10. Published on the brand’s YouTube channel and Instagram feed, Slimane directed a series of brief, rambunctious 15-second music video portraits of L.A. musicians, including Ariel Pink (a Saint Laurent Music Project vet), Kim House of Kim and the Created, and Zoe Reign of No Parents, dancing along to their own tracks and outfitted, of course, in a mix of Saint Laurent pieces. The maison is keeping mum as to what’s to come, but we’re eagerly awaiting what’s next.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE SAINT LAURENT WEBSITE.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November