Saint Laurent creative director Hedi Slimane is a natural showman, so it’s no surprise the designer is drumming up anticipation for a confidential Saint Laurent project poised to drop February 10. Published on the brand’s YouTube channel and Instagram feed, Slimane directed a series of brief, rambunctious 15-second music video portraits of L.A. musicians, including Ariel Pink (a Saint Laurent Music Project vet), Kim House of Kim and the Created, and Zoe Reign of No Parents, dancing along to their own tracks and outfitted, of course, in a mix of Saint Laurent pieces. The maison is keeping mum as to what’s to come, but we’re eagerly awaiting what’s next.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE SAINT LAURENT WEBSITE.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward