Sheer tops and skirts, leather, and pleated trousers dominated Theyskens’ Theory. The palette was strictly black, grey and navy—glammed up with a little bit of ochre and fool’s gold sparkle. Looks like we can keep our ankle-length sheer skirts in rotation for another season.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November