A reimagining of silhouette and proportion brings the shoulder center stage. Reminiscent of another time and traditionally symbolic of a woman’s power, this time the angularity comes with a more thoughtful strength that’s mixed with vulnerability and androgyny and recontextualized for today’s world.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)