Kris Van Assche made one of the most convincing cases for blue at Dior Homme, where his royal-blue collection covered even the shoes with risqué red laces. It was as though Van Assche wanted to blue-light an idealized version of everything men like right now: the perfect silhouette for all occasions, from sleek blousons to Spencer jackets and sleeveless tops, all presented in metronomic Kraftwerk style.
Similarly in the blue was Acne, whose tight collection was filled with pajama stripes and the house’s impeccable denim looking convincingly dressed up in a square jacket and shorts suit with silver oxfords.
Hermès’ Veronique Nichanian is a master colorist, and blue—a kind of peacock turquoise—was her first choice this season before she launched into neon yellow and brick red. The watery color popped at Hermès in crisp, lightweight tailoring, cool mesh and string knit tunics and mini geo-patterned pullovers.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse