Men’s and women’s tailoring pieces become one, worn with the spirit of 1920s androgyny. Both artistic and intellectual, challenging the gender conventions of the time, their strength shines through the dark.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress