Men’s and women’s tailoring pieces become one, worn with the spirit of 1920s androgyny. Both artistic and intellectual, challenging the gender conventions of the time, their strength shines through the dark.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans