It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
At his Fall/Winter show, Robert Geller reminded us of the beauty of forest green, bottle blue, and aubergine-tinted gray. Sharp sleeveless wool vests were layered over casual tees and paired with ankle-length wool trousers and sneakers. It was Geller’s hats, however, that stole the show—tall, elegant, and poised, emphasizing the striking cheekbones of Geller’s models.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron