Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview photographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Louise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter,Â Instagram, andÂ Facebook, for the latest updates.
Richard Nicoll had his way with the classic British wardrobe: aÂ below-the-knee blue skirt and jacket set was accented with metallic brogues; a checked wool pencil skirt and overcoat with a cheeky, silver-blue lamÃ© blouse; a simple tunic with blue sequins; and a schoolboy cable knit sweater with flouncy blue leather shorts. Indeed, blue dominated Nicoll’s palette: electric blue, blue denim, baby blue, navy, and a dash of turquoise. Inspired by early 20th century photographer Edward Steichen, Nicoll also tackled the drop-waist dress, and one stand out look was a winter-white sleeveless dress with a subtle print, pockets at the bust, and a fur collar.
For more of our coverage from London Fashion Week, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again