ABOVE: JEANS (FROM LEFT): ETOILE ISABEL MARANT, STELLA McCARTNEY, ACNE STUDIOS, 7 FOR ALL MANKIND,DIESEL BLACK GOLD, KENZO, AND J BRAND. STYLING: STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
Printed, patterned, and razor skinny, the new jean is a canvas for broadcasting one thing: attitude.
MAKEUP AND HAIR: CHRISTINA CORWAY FOR CHANEL/ORIBE/SEE MANAGEMENT. MODELS: ANNE BARRETO/ONE, LI BIND/ REQUEST, RACHEL HILBERT/REQUEST, MARINA ALBINO/TRUMP. CASTING:EDWARD KIM/THE EDIT DESK.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- “Everyone Is in for a Mind-Blowing Time”: A Not-So-Serious Guide to Surviving Mercury in Retrograde