ABOVE: JEANS (FROM LEFT): ETOILE ISABEL MARANT, STELLA McCARTNEY, ACNE STUDIOS, 7 FOR ALL MANKIND,DIESEL BLACK GOLD, KENZO, AND J BRAND. STYLING: STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
Printed, patterned, and razor skinny, the new jean is a canvas for broadcasting one thing: attitude.
MAKEUP AND HAIR: CHRISTINA CORWAY FOR CHANEL/ORIBE/SEE MANAGEMENT. MODELS: ANNE BARRETO/ONE, LI BIND/ REQUEST, RACHEL HILBERT/REQUEST, MARINA ALBINO/TRUMP. CASTING:EDWARD KIM/THE EDIT DESK.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True