ABOVE: JEANS (FROM LEFT): ETOILE ISABEL MARANT, STELLA McCARTNEY, ACNE STUDIOS, 7 FOR ALL MANKIND,DIESEL BLACK GOLD, KENZO, AND J BRAND. STYLING: STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
Printed, patterned, and razor skinny, the new jean is a canvas for broadcasting one thing: attitude.
MAKEUP AND HAIR: CHRISTINA CORWAY FOR CHANEL/ORIBE/SEE MANAGEMENT. MODELS: ANNE BARRETO/ONE, LI BIND/ REQUEST, RACHEL HILBERT/REQUEST, MARINA ALBINO/TRUMP. CASTING:EDWARD KIM/THE EDIT DESK.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward