ABOVE: JEANS (FROM LEFT): ETOILE ISABEL MARANT, STELLA McCARTNEY, ACNE STUDIOS, 7 FOR ALL MANKIND,DIESEL BLACK GOLD, KENZO, AND J BRAND. STYLING: STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
Printed, patterned, and razor skinny, the new jean is a canvas for broadcasting one thing: attitude.
MAKEUP AND HAIR: CHRISTINA CORWAY FOR CHANEL/ORIBE/SEE MANAGEMENT. MODELS: ANNE BARRETO/ONE, LI BIND/ REQUEST, RACHEL HILBERT/REQUEST, MARINA ALBINO/TRUMP. CASTING:EDWARD KIM/THE EDIT DESK.
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other
- Yung Lean and FKA Twigs Play a Game of Would You Rather
- Cate Blanchett and Fayssal Bazzi on the Timely Resonance of “Stateless”
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again