It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Only Prabal Gurung could make an orange turtleneck sexy, which is exactly what he did this morning at his Fall/Winter show. Feathers, high-necklines, and draped silhouettes dominated the collection, but there was plenty of skin on display through clavicle cut-outs and thigh-high slits. There were dresses with feather trim in layers of orange, red, purple, pink, and white; a black and grey, cropped feather jacket with leather cuffs; a full-feather coat in autumnal oranges. Models were enveloped up in two-tone oversized scarves and cozy stoles, and silk tops wrapped over simple turtlenecks. Even the three closing gowns covered the models’ necks, albeit with the added glamour of embroidered sequins.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- The Dorian Electra Guide to the Perfect Guyliner