Prabal Gurung’s F/W collection had three distinct phases—heavy black fur coats and belted neoprene LBDs turned into a wave of blue dresses and suits with swirling Georgia O’Keeffe prints, only to be swept away by sheer, white ruffled sleeves and gold lamé gowns.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward