It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
There was a spring step to the beginning Phillip Lim’s 3.1 collection with pink quilted shorts and minis, round sunglasses, embroidered beige trousers, and layered trenches. As the show progressed, the palette became darker and lots of leather crepty in: leather paneled sweatshirts, leggings, trousers, knee-high boots, shirts, pleated skirts, over the knee chaps, jackets, and vests.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock