The People Have Spoken: The Best and Worst Looks of the People’s Choice Awards
Published January 6, 2011
The People’s Choice Awards are a uniquely American institution: they’re all about letting you—the people—choose. (You mostly chose Twilight.) Too bad we couldn’t choose outfits, hair and makeup. While some of the stars rocked kick-ass looks on the red carpet, others could have used our input. Above: our slideshow of the best and worst looks at the People’s Choice Awards. Those who aren’t as fashion- and beauty-obsessed as we are can also check out the full list of winners at the People’s Choice Awards website. Photos via JustJared.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True