The People Have Spoken: The Best and Worst Looks of the People’s Choice Awards
Published January 6, 2011
The People’s Choice Awards are a uniquely American institution: they’re all about letting you—the people—choose. (You mostly chose Twilight.) Too bad we couldn’t choose outfits, hair and makeup. While some of the stars rocked kick-ass looks on the red carpet, others could have used our input. Above: our slideshow of the best and worst looks at the People’s Choice Awards. Those who aren’t as fashion- and beauty-obsessed as we are can also check out the full list of winners at the People’s Choice Awards website. Photos via JustJared.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse