As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
In Olympia Le-Tan’s Fall 2015 collection, models became sexy and playful ballerinas. The real prima ballerinas of the show, however, were the flared skirts, bishop sleeves, and black-and-white harlequin prints emphasized in the collection. To top off each look, Le-Tan’s models paraded down the runway in Christian Louboutin pointe-shoe inspired lace-up pumps.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy