If New York is a hell of a town, Fashion Week is its Fourth Circle. The week drew insiders and influencers aplenty for the Fall 2019 runway shows — and the the delightfully decadent chaos that surrounds them. Armed with iPhones, bucket hats, and cozy jackets to fend off the ever-so-flaky city weather, show-goers made a scene to rival the week’s most viral moments, from the cotton candy tulle getups at Tomo Koizumi to socialist icons trotting down the runway at Rachel Comey. Behold, our favorite gold chains, purple patterned pants, disco days ensemble, and more to get you through your next glamorous hellscape.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everyone Is in for a Mind-Blowing Time”: A Not-So-Serious Guide to Surviving Mercury in Retrograde
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Brandon Thomas and Dylan Jagger Lee Talk Sex, Drugs, and Julian Assange
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”