If New York is a hell of a town, Fashion Week is its Fourth Circle. The week drew insiders and influencers aplenty for the Fall 2019 runway shows — and the the delightfully decadent chaos that surrounds them. Armed with iPhones, bucket hats, and cozy jackets to fend off the ever-so-flaky city weather, show-goers made a scene to rival the week’s most viral moments, from the cotton candy tulle getups at Tomo Koizumi to socialist icons trotting down the runway at Rachel Comey. Behold, our favorite gold chains, purple patterned pants, disco days ensemble, and more to get you through your next glamorous hellscape.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season