David Koma’s second collection for Mugler (following Resort) was sleek and sexy: a series of figure-hugging dresses in white, black, bright orange, and coral, with a metal-lined cut-out here, a sheer insert there, and plenty of thigh-high slits. Cut suits worn over cut-out leotards and paired with metal chokers also featured heavily.
For more from Paris Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You