We’re delighted with these Valentino “rockstud” leather gloves. The silk lining and lambskin will keep our hands warm and un-chapped (no one wants to shake a red, rough hand) and we rather like the vaguely threatening triangle studs: Muggers, beware, our backhand slap comes with some added hardware. Priced at $645 and available online at Net-a-porter.
This Most Wanted was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun