This week, we’ve got our eye on Net-a-Porter’s new beauty box. Released yesterday, “The Summer Kit” contains a mix of 12 travel- and full-sized seasonal beauty items, from James Read’s face-tanning sleep mask (a favorite of bronzed beauties like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley) to Christophe Robin’s cleansing sea salt scrub to Philip Kingsley’s “swimcap” hair cream. Priced at $70, the kit is available exclusively from Net-a-Porter.
THIS ITEM WAS CHOSEN BY INTERVIEW SENIOR ONLINE EDITOR EMMA BROWN.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy