This week, we’ve got our eye on Net-a-Porter’s new beauty box. Released yesterday, “The Summer Kit” contains a mix of 12 travel- and full-sized seasonal beauty items, from James Read’s face-tanning sleep mask (a favorite of bronzed beauties like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley) to Christophe Robin’s cleansing sea salt scrub to Philip Kingsley’s “swimcap” hair cream. Priced at $70, the kit is available exclusively from Net-a-Porter.
THIS ITEM WAS CHOSEN BY INTERVIEW SENIOR ONLINE EDITOR EMMA BROWN.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season