There’s no article of clothing quite as timeless and cool as a black leather jacket. This winter, we’re coveting the above number by Rick Owens, the designer known for his impeccably tailored jackets that somehow balance Nine Inch Nails and haute couture. This blister-brushed leather coat is the pinnacle of versatility, with a wide lapel that can button into an austere, square neckline. Dress it up with a pencil skirt and a pair of Alaïa sandals or use it to dress down a ball gown, but don’t skimp on the red lipstick for the Kate Moss, rock-‘n’-roll look. We’re pretty sure we’re on the “Nice” list this year, but Santa better be careful when bringing this jacket down the chimney. Priced at $2,354 and available at Net-a-Porter.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress