We first fell in love with Urban Decay’s original Naked eyeshadow palette because of its range of shades fit for all eye colors. But tonight, at midnight, the brand is launching its Naked Smoky palette, the first in the line geared toward a specific aesthetic. The 12 shades (nine new, three exclusively from past palettes) can be used to create toned-down, neutral everyday looks, as well as dramatic cat eyes, perfect to pair with a deep red lipstick on a night out. The palette, as always, comes with a double-ended brush: one side should be used to easily cover your eyelids and the other to detail the creases. This edition also comes with a guide that helps you create the perfect smoky blend—no more panda eyes. Priced at $54 and available at urbandecay.com.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy