It’s a shoe like this that takes a girl from merely fashionable to entirely enviable. Maison Martin Margiela elevates the classic, menswear-inspired slip-on with a clear heel, glossed burgundy leather brushed with silver, and extended back detail. No matter what you pair these with—black tights and a shirtdress, an LBD, printed trousers—it is sure to dramatize the outfit. Priced at $1,185 and available at Barneys.
THIS MOST WANTED WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT ACCESSORIES EDITOR MELISSA KARL.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun