This Friday, denim label J Brand and BFC Emerging Designer winner Simone Rocha will launch their limited-edition collaboration with a site-specific installation at Dover Street Market New York. Our favorite outfit from the seven-look, 14-piece collection might just be the above red slim fit jeans and matching jacket. The ruffles placed along the pant pocket and bust area add a modern, dainty detail: the pantsuit of the fashionista future. We also love the pairing of the translucent, platform sandals, which break the red theme without taking away from the main pieces. Jacket priced at $500; trousers priced at $300. Both pieces available from DSM NY starting November 14, and select specialty stores beginning December 1.
THIS MOST WANTED LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW SENIOR ONLINE EDITOR EMMA BROWN.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again