Thankfully, the days of the hulking it-bag long gone (no more Paddington biceps!) It’s not just an aesthetic evolution—with electronic gadgets constantly shrinking, large bags are unnecessary, purse-groping traps. Enter Fendi’s new line of iPad handbags. Modeled as sleek tote, Fendi’s case holds the one thing you need to get you through your day. We’re particular fans of this navy, patent-leather style.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece