French label Equipment, which was founded by Christian Restoin in the’70s and relaunched in 2001 by Joie, is known for luxurious fabrics and tailored shirts, and the above Lillian silk pajama set is no exception. Pair with bare feet and slip under the covers, or throw it in the matching silk envelope and pack it for the wildest slumber party of your life. Priced at $388 and available online at Matches Fashion.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy