As always, the Moschino show was a wave of vibrant color—pulsating purples, pinks, greens, and oranges pulled from the more-is-more glory days of the 1980s and early ’90s. Suits—including a tangerine trompe-l’œil number designed to look like denim—had details (buttons, pockets, creases) crayoned on in white. Sunglasses were spray painted opaque, with just a small space scratched out for each eye.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse