Despite being raised an East Coast kid, Michael Bastion brought his SS 2016 collection to us by way of L.A. Drawing on the chic looks of Beverly Hills and Bel Air, Bastion fitted his signature preppy style to that of California’s elite with trim tweed jackets, downy cashmere sweaters, and dazzling white ensembles. Throwing in a tongue-in-cheek nod to celebrity culture, he also made use of camouflage patterning, as if his models were simultaneously strutting their stuff and hiding from the paparazzi.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress