Max Mara updated its signature work wear with cashmere jump suits, army coats, Breton stripes, houndstooth and newsboy/chauffeur caps. This is a collection better suited for behind the wheel of a Bentley circa 1945 than at an office desk.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories