Consumption: Marie-Amelie SauvÃ©
Published September 13, 2011
Crazy about the punky styling in “The Clash,” one of our most recent fashion shoots? Thank Marie-Amelie Sauvé, the influential French stylist who has brought her unique aesthetic to American Vogue, French Vogue, Balenciaga—and Interview, of course. Currently, she can also be seen in Carine Roitfeld’s “Carine’s World” campaign for Barneys New York. Before she got tied up in the whirlwind of New York Fall Fashion Week, we asked Sauvé to tell us about ten things she can’t live without.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again