It’s New York Fashion Week, and seasoned Interview photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Minimalism be damned! Marc Jacobs’ S/S 2014 collection featured tassels,prints, and sequins, all against the backdrop of an apocalyptic beachcomplete with Astroturf, cigarette butts, and torn-up fashion magazines. The doom and gloom palette and oversized silhouettes were hardly Spring/Summer. The spectacle was fabulously against trend, in keeping with Jacobs’ reign as fashion’s favorite rebel.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again