In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott’s press tour has almost come to an end and, in his words, it’s been awesome. From Colette in Paris to Fred Segal, Blue and Cream, and Urban Outfitters—Scott’s book has been selling out all over. But back to everyday business. Finally home in New York, Scott attended the Lunchbox charity event with Michael Stipe, Mario Batali, Liv Tyler, Joaquin Phoenix, and Dree Hemingway. He stopped by the Vince Store opening with Chelsea Leyland and Alexandra Richards and had fun chatting with Brit-girl Alexa Chung at a dinner in her honor. Then, evidently a much braver soul than us, Scott attended the Miley Cyrus record release part with a cast of characters. Never one to stay in one place for too long, Scott jetted back to the West Coast for the wedding of Matt Sorum, the former drummer of Gun N’ Roses. Until next week.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy