It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Shawn Brackbill and Christopher Gabello are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Kenneth Cole’s first runway show in seven years began with grey suits for men and women, and featured a plethora of ambitious leather jackets—from heavily textured, elegant zip jackets to studded vests; boyfriend-fit, fur-lined bombers; belted long coats; and scarlet jackets with matching gloves. Cole paired looks with rounded caps, and boots (peep-toe and knee-high for women, lace-up and shin-high for men).
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November