It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
The Jason Wu show opened with Carolyn Murphy, clad in a black leather dress with a netted insert just above the navel, and sporting navy nails. It was a more severe look than we’re used to at Wu—Murphy’s sculpted brows and slick side-part heightening her square jaw. Full leather looks softened into subtle touches—side panels on a sleeveless top, a harness over a printed silk dress—accompanied by black netted, lady-like accessories such as elbow-length gloves, headpieces, and stilettos. “Roy Orbison meets gothic punk” indeed.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories