The Hermès menswear Fall/Winter 2016 collection was composed of simple silhouettes and as always, exuberant pops of color. Beneath dark brown leather jackets, models donned turquoise and pink sweaters. One model in particular wore an oversized pink turtleneck and black trousers, accessorized with the wraparound Hermès Apple Watch.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress