Runway styles determine the trends for the coming season. And while some runways feature theatrical and unwearable ‘dos, others show modern twists on classic styles. Chances are, you wouldn’t be caught dead with painted tresses (unless it’s Halloween), but the side part and the top knot are styles you’ll most certainly recreate. If nothing more, Fashion Week(s) offer inspiration.
Rodney Cutler, owner of Cutler/Redken Salons and the mane man responsible for the hair at many of the spring fashion shows, breaks down the trends from NYC, London, and Milan and explains how you can achieve each look. Click through the slideshow above and get inspired.
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward