Runway styles determine the trends for the coming season. And while some runways feature theatrical and unwearable ‘dos, others show modern twists on classic styles. Chances are, you wouldn’t be caught dead with painted tresses (unless it’s Halloween), but the side part and the top knot are styles you’ll most certainly recreate. If nothing more, Fashion Week(s) offer inspiration.
Rodney Cutler, owner of Cutler/Redken Salons and the mane man responsible for the hair at many of the spring fashion shows, breaks down the trends from NYC, London, and Milan and explains how you can achieve each look. Click through the slideshow above and get inspired.
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun