Opulent fabrics and gently faded florals inspired by Versailles recall a past era revisited by Abbey Lee Kershaw as a modern Miss Havisham. Archival references seen through the eyes of some of today’s most forward-looking designers to create a haunting, dreamy vision of an apocalyptic future femininity.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again