Opulent fabrics and gently faded florals inspired by Versailles recall a past era revisited by Abbey Lee Kershaw as a modern Miss Havisham. Archival references seen through the eyes of some of today’s most forward-looking designers to create a haunting, dreamy vision of an apocalyptic future femininity.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy