Everything about this look from the Row’s Spring/Summer 2016 collection soothingly whispers “spring relaxation.” We love the simple elegance of the long, sheer, white chiffon dress, and the touch of prudishness the white bra and high-wasted underwear bring an otherwise revealing look.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION ASSISTANT JULIE TONG.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again