Everything about this look from the Row’s Spring/Summer 2016 collection soothingly whispers “spring relaxation.” We love the simple elegance of the long, sheer, white chiffon dress, and the touch of prudishness the white bra and high-wasted underwear bring an otherwise revealing look.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION ASSISTANT JULIE TONG.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse