Sure, you could try your luck at the Proenza Schouler sample sale, officially underway now on Mercer Street—complete with a two-hour-deep line and, as Racked reports, very few bags. (What, you were expecting dozens of PS1s for the taking?) Or you could start saving now to buy this courier from the pre-fall collection, which will be available at Proenza stores in June. We’d wager—given its simple go-anywhere styling, luxe python construction, and perfect day-to-night size—that you’re highly unlikely to find it at next year’s sale.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup