When it comes to accessories, British label Mulberry is an expert at striking a balance between functionality and elegance. This summer, the brand is set to release the latest addition to their collection of bags: the Tessie handbag. While the bag comes in four different styles and an array of colors, we’ve opted for the above simple, black, cross-body version. It will translate easily from one season to the next: in August, we’d pair it with overalls and black leather sandals; in October, we’d nestle it next to a knit sweater and jeans. The design is clean and the size ideal; you can throw in sunglasses and a notebook alongside your essentials without worrying about it weighing you down. We call first dibs. Priced at $1190 and available from June 1 at Mulberry on Madison Avenue.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November