Among the stand out looks at NYFW was Michael Kors’ loose-fitting, bejeweled onesie, paired with a striking fur addition. Comfortable, cozy, and à la mode—who can ask for more?
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW SENIOR FASHION AND ACCESSORIES EDITOR JULIA GALL.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet