There was a nomadic edge to Michael Kors F/W 2014 collection, with each model sporting a swept-up hairdo. The color palette —filled with thick greys, sandy washes of caramel, and pops of mirage-like blue—was inspired by infertile, dust-bowl landscapes. Look 27 is a particularly good example of the collection’s strengths: comfortable, enveloping, and a little romantic, with the tassled end of the scarf blending into the pleats of the skirt.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters