With its clashing fabrics and fraying hemline, this look from Calvin Klein’s Fall 2015 collection reminds us of a costume from a Tim Burton film. Straight lines are contrasted with the most obvious feature of the piece: a giant, gaping circle over the model’s chest. The look is heavy in the best way, and with it, we are ready to ride into battle.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW MARKET EDITOR GABRIELLE PRESCOD.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers