Has anyone truly cracked the day-to-evening conundrum? Demna Gvasalia makes his case with look 14 of his debut collection for Balenciaga. Taken alone, the high-necked, crystal-studded top and minimal black stirrup trousers are low-key cocktail attire, zhuzhed up with a clutch and embellished cornflower blue pumps; topped with an over-sized, off-kilter cherry red down puffer, the full look comes back down to earth (and is off to a coffee meeting). Fall is long off, but we call first dibs.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation