Fashion Week Beauty Recap: The Hair
Published February 22, 2011
We’ve given you a peek into some of the most exciting faces at New York Fashion Week (click here for a recap); now it’s time for a look at the hairstyles. From the somewhat-unwearable (Thakoon) to the romantic (DKNY) to the just plain artistic (Jason Wu), we’ve rounded up the inspiration behind the do’s—and the people who do those do’s so masterfully.
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November