The French Riviera, with its private islands, summertime film festivals, and even the occasional Chanel resort show, may seem like the most stylish vacation destination in Europe. Leave it to Dolce & Gabbana to remind us that the Italian Riviera is glamorous, too. The latest incarnation of their popular Light Blue fragrance smells like pure seaside bliss. The new men’s scent, dubbed Living Stromboli, evokes one of the duo’s favorite vacation spots off the coast of Sicily. With an aquatic base and citrus-y top notes, we see ourselves lounging on the beach with mimosas in hand. Available at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, and other select department stores.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories